Thursday 5 April 2012

'E' is for 'Elephants Eating Easter Eggs'

Well, I thought it'd be a shame to let Easter pass without Freya having something to say about it. To be honest, I thought she'd just tell me all about how much chocolate she would like to eat. Instead she decided to tell a story, though it is about Easter eggs, so I was nearly right. The elephant in her tale eats, very specifically, '5 Easter eggs and 1 marshmallow'  because that's what she was given last week in her nursery class by the Easter bunny, and so, in Freya's head, that's what everybody gets! I'm kind of hoping I get more though....



2 comments:

  1. Stopped by to get my smile for the day. : ) Cute story.

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - you could hire her out as a bedtime story service! ;-p

    ReplyDelete