Monday 9 April 2012

'H' is for 'Happy'

It took me a while to do today's blog as I had a hard job convincing Freya to talk about anything other than dinosaurs. Eventually I got her to tell me about things that make her happy. Number one? You guessed it- dinosaurs! Other things she mentioned were hugs and kisses from Mama and Dada, kisses on the head from her brother Jo, chocolate, and playing in her bedroom and not tidying up. She went on a bit, so I have cut down today's video to the last bit of our conversation, where she finished telling me about what made her happy and then started pulling faces and just being generally silly. That bit made me happy.

3 comments:

  1. ...sitting here with a big grin on my face, too!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and kisses from a loved-one are some of the best things in life. Just to know someone loves you.

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Stopping by to see what Freya had to say for the letter H. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete