Sunday 1 April 2012

'A' is for 'Astronaut'

After weeks of trying to think of something interesting to do for the A-Z challenge, I'd pretty much drawn a blank. So, I've resorted to my secret weapon- my daughter Freya. Friends have often told me I should share some of her pearls of wisdom, so here we go. For each day, Freya will be telling a story about something beginning with the corresponding letter of the alphabet. We've already had some suggestions from friends about what she should talk about, and any more suggestions will be considered!
Enjoy a daily glimpse into the weird and wonderful mind of a 4-and-a-half year old!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Stopping by for the A to Z Challenge. Freya is a cute little girl.

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Isn't she cute! I wonder what she'll come up with for tomorrow!
    :-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. She's awfully sweet. I'm visiting from Up on Haliburton Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freya is so cute. I'm looking forward to what she comes up with next.

    ReplyDelete